*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means I receive a small payment if you make a purchase through this link. Thank you for supporting my coffee habit!
With holiday shopping coming I want to share some of the gifts on my list this year. I hope it gives you some ideas if you’re stuck finding the perfect gift idea for that special someone.
- KitchenAide 5qt Artisan Designer Mixer in Azure Blue I cannot live without my KitchenAide Mixer! Mine is over 20 years old and still going strong. Although I secretly wish it would die so I can get this little beauty! Look at that color!
- Fitbit Blaze Smart Watch Everyone needs a Fitbit. It really opens your eyes and gives you the motivation you need to get moving.
- Amazon Echo 2nd Generation Alexa is a helpful household assistant you never knew you needed. We are always asking “Alexa” for stuff. “Alexa, when do the Bruins play” “Alexa, tell me a Chuck Norris fact” (try it, trust me)
- All-New Fire HD 10 Tablet with Hands Free Alexa This little device has a brilliant 10″ display screen that’s perfect for watching Full HD video, playing games, reading magazines, and streaming content. It also comes with Alexa and Prime members get unlimited access to over a thousand books and magazines, millions of songs and thousands of movies and TV episodes at no additional cost
- Friends Don’t Lie T-Shirt All Stranger Things fans need this tee. You gotta love Eleven!
- LOL Surprise! Big Surprise Ball This is going to be a tough one to get as it made the 2017 Holiday Toy List. A limited edition LOL Surprise! Ball filled with over 50 surprises for that kid in your life who loves blind bag toys.
- Popsockets I don’t know what I ever did without my Popsocket! It frees my hand up from cramping up if I hold it too long, helps with taking pictures, wraps my ear buds, etc. Oh and they are too freaking cute. I mean, who doesn’t love a Uni-llama?
- Sriracha Keychain For the foodie who can’t live without some spice in their life. This is a great little stocking stuffer.
- Fingerlings This is another “hot” toy this year. Grab it if you can!
- Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty Liquid Glass My daughter is in love with anything slime related. And although I hate the slime craze, Crazy Aaron’s thinking putty is not slime. It is more like silly putty but crazy cool. This liquid glass is amazing and totally fun to play with. Check out all of their different, crazy, cool putty like magnetic, hypercolors and glow in the darks.
- Get Your Sh*t Together: How to stop worrying about what you should do so you can finish what you need to do and start doing what you want to do (A no f*cks given guide) Don’t let the title put you off unless you are easily offended by the “F” word. These two books by Sarah Knight are a smart, hilarious, insightful and truly life-changing. Absolutely the best self-help books I’ve ever read.
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving A F*ck: How to stop spending time you don’t have with people you don’t like doing things you don’t want to do
- Tile I got a set of Tiles for my husband after a daily (sometimes more than once a day) search for the “Big 3” keys, phone and wallet. I cannot say enough about this product! I gained back a lot of time that used to be spent searching. If you have one of those people in your life, this is a must! Now you can even customize your tile with pictures, so they are super cute and functional!
- Yum! Candy Making Lab Kit For those kids who like science experiments or those kids who like to just mix stuff up, this is the kit for them. I showed this to Nina, who immediately put it on her list.
- Tiny Galaxies Handmade Jewelry I am always looking for unique, stud earrings for Nina that are high quality and nickel free but that are still bright and colorful. I came across these and immediately fell in love with how cheery they are. Not just studs, but the drop earrings are stunning and I am totally in love with her fine silver studs and gemstone collection. Sarah, the incredibly talented designer behind Tiny Galaxies is offering 10% off most of her collection Friday morning through Monday at midnight. Tell her I sent you! She’s just the sweetest!
Happy Shopping! Make sure you check out my helpful Black Friday/Cyber Monday Shopping tips!