These are the BEST M&M cookie EVER! That is not an opinion. That is a FACT people!
The other day, I was strolling around Walmart and came across White Chocolate Cheesecake M&M’s. I had to have them! I’m a total sucker for seasonal M&M’s. It doesn’t matter what weirdo flavor they are. I’m buyin! Some are winners. Some, not so great.
White Chocolate Cheesecake M&M Cookies made chewy and delicious with pudding in the mix!
These were winners! And the colors were super cute for Valentine’s Day cookies or maybe a baby girl shower or just to toss into your mouth by the handful. If you can’t find this flavor in a store, check out Amazon (affiliate link).
Using pudding mix makes these cookies chewy and full of flavor. Good thing I found White Chocolate Cheesecake Pudding mix too! The stars were aligned for my shopping trip that day, let me tell you.
This is one of my favorite cookie recipes because a.) the crisp exterior and the chewy, dense interior are perfection and b.) you can completely change the cookie by simply changing the flavor of pudding and type of M&M and c.) they’re pretty.
I love versatile recipes like that.
These are great for lunch boxes. They’re sturdy and they stay fresh for the whole week. Not that they’ll last that long ♥
- ¾ c. butter, room temperature
- 1 c light brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 box (3.4 oz) White Chocolate Cheesecake Instant Pudding
- 2 c. flour
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1½ c. White Chocolate Cheesecake M&M's (plus more for garnish)
- ¼ c. coordinating color sprinkles, optional (plus more for garnish for color, if you wish)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter and sugar together
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth
- Add baking soda, salt and pudding mix and continue to mix, scraping the sides as necessary
- Add flour gradually and mix until just combined
- Stir in M&M's and sprinkles (if using)
- Drop by large cookie (or ice cream) scoop onto a parchment lined baking sheet approximately 2 inches apart
- Using extra M&M's stick into the tops of cookies and roll in sprinkles (if using)
- Place in refrigerator to chill for 5-10 minutes, this just helps them spread less
- Bake for 9-11 minutes until edges begin to turn golden
- Cool on cookie sheet for 3-4 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to continue to cool
Recipe adapted from Kraft
*This post contains affiliate links which means I receive a small payment if you make a purchase through this link. Thank you for supporting my coffee habit♥