Did I catch your attention?
First, did you miss me? I know you did. I missed you too.
Well, I’m back. No excuses about life getting in the way, being too busy, sick, vacation blah, blah, blah, yaddah, yaddah, yaddah.
I’m just back. And things are changing around here. So sit back and enjoy.
I thought since I’m making a fresh start around here, I’d share some personal things. I was going to share ten things but then I got lazy. And really, how much do you need
care to know? Hopefully you’ll share back and we can be like besties and we can hang out and brush each other’s hair and talk about boys and clothes and other major life events.
One person who shares five down and dirty things about themselves will get a lovely little package in the mail from moi.
OK here’s my five.
- I love my feet. Ok, I love all feet, but I especially love wearing fancy little low-cut peep-toe shoes with bright colored nails that show my toe cleavage and my big freckle on the top of my left foot (pretty specific
- I HATE when people write or say ASAP. It irks me
pisses me off to no end!. You may as well be saying “You do it right now because my stuff is more important than whatever it is you are doing! Which in turn makes me move at a glacial pace, by the way.
- I love reading Junior Fiction. It’s quick and entertaining. Grown up books are too deep for me. Right now I am reading The Misadventures of Edgar and Allen Poe-The Tell Tale Start by Gordon McAlpine.
- I refuse to watch the news. I function much better with my head in the sand
up my ass. I’m much happier that way and I have way fewer anxiety attacks.
- I am terribly indecisive. If I could actually make a decision, I would have a lot more time on my hands and I would get waaaaaaay more done during the day. It took me about a week to write this post. Don’t judge me.
Ok, so there it is.